Thursday, March 12, 2009

MY NAME IS. . .

Mae W. (Wilson) Manulat

A very short name really intended for my own sake. :)
My dad chose to have it short for me not to have a difficulty in writing my name when I was young. He knows for a fact that every kid goes through the process in which you repeatedly write your name over and over again to practice. Isn't he smart? hahaha:)
But why Mae of all names?
Because my dad's name also starts with a letter M as well as my mom and elder sister. :)
My name is closely associated with the Month of May but i was born on the 9th month of the year. :)
The real deal is i'm carrying a common name that contradicts my unique personality.

1 comment:

  1. The start of a cute page. Just passing by,If you like opm music stop by my page too.

    http://filipinoasianmedia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete