Thursday, March 12, 2009

WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS COURSE? :)

It always crosses my mind how cool it is to explain why people act as such.

When I reached college I finally had the chance to take up the course that answers my curiosity towards things but I have to do my mom a favor so I took Information Technology at the Ateneo de Davao University. Things didn’t work out just fine so I transferred here at Brokenshire College and my mom let me choose the course which I think I would perhaps enjoy and pursue. So now I’m taking up BS-Psychology. Psychology taught me a lot. It helped me to be open-minded. It even helped me to realize many things about a person. But the most important thing that I will never forget and what I always share with the people around me are the misconceptions about Psychology. We cannot read minds so we don’t know what a person is thinking about but we can explain with the help of the theories why some people act different from the others. I still have o much to learn about but one thing is for sure, I am enjoying the course.

9 comments:

  1. hahahaha
    seryoso gud buh!!

    aus course natin mae?

    ReplyDelete
  2. +yeah! two thumbs up mae...lisud jud ipadayon ang course na dili mo'fit saimuhang interests and i'am glad that u really decided to take up BS-Psychology, our course rockz! hehehe...keep striving for it mae, i believe u can do so much more and continue to explore to gather a lot of informations about our course. GodspeEd alwayz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one mae!. anah jud. follow what you think what's bettr for you. goodluck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no comment


    Hekhek..


    Keep up the good work..


    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..okay enjoy lang jud!!
    ..,,gud luck sa career!!

    ReplyDelete